iGaming Company (B2B) / Business Development Manager (Taipei)
iGaming - Taipei
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Established iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Taipei.
- Have a minimum 3-5 years of work experience in the online gaming industry in Asia.
- Taiwanese national or is able to reside and work in Taiwan.
- A native speaker of Chinese; and have a good command of English (both spoken and written).
- Have sales contacts for operators based in East Asia (Taiwan, China, Japan & Korea).
- Will be reporting to the CCO.
We are seeking a highly driven and motivated person with a passion for sales and networking. The candidate must possess at least 3-5 years of experience in the online gaming industry in Asia, and have existing sales contacts for online operators and aggregators based in East Asia (Taiwan, China, Japan & Korea).
The responsibility for this person will be bring in new business as well as to maintain and develop the relationship between us and these new accounts.
- A diploma/degree in Business Administration, Information systems or computer science is advantageous but not required.
In charge of this recruitment process is our partner SmartConsulting.net, who are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. They are specialized in the iGaming industry, both B2B and B2C. SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taipei/Taichung).