iGaming Company (B2B) / Business Development Manager (Manila)
iGaming - Manila
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Have a minimum 3-5 years of work experience in the online gaming industry in Asia.
- Be a native speaker of either Thai, Vietnamese or Indonesian.
- Have sales contacts for operators based in or targeting either Thai, Vietnamese or Indonesian.
- Will be reporting to the CCO.
- Will be based in our Manila office.
We are seeking a highly driven and motivated person with a passion for sales and networking. The candidate must possess at least 3-5 years of experience in the online gaming industry in Asia, and have existing sales contacts for online operators and aggregators based in South East Asia.
The responsibility for this person will be bring in new business as well as to maintain and develop the relationship between the company and these new accounts.
- A diploma/degree in Business Administration, Information systems or computer science is advantageous but not required.
In charge of this recruitment process is our partner SmartConsulting.net, who are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. They are specialized in the iGaming industry, both B2B and B2C. SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taipei/Taichung).