iGaming Company (B2B) / Junior Account Manager
iGaming - Taipei
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Within the Operations Team, the Junior Account Manager aims to support the wider Account Management team. Main focus will be on producing reports and assisting with presentations, and escalations for key clients.
Junior Account Managers will also manage smaller accounts end to end, building trusting relationships. They are accountable for all communications between the business and these clients. Ultimately aiming to grow revenue for the business, they will maximise the use of our software and back office tools whilst looking to upsell our product suite where possible.
- Provide support to Account Management team on key clients
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients
- Collate and assess client product requests and feedback into internal teams
- Forecast, track and analyse Key Performance Indicators
- Propose commercial incentives for growth
- Manage critical escalations between the business and the client
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 1-2 years’ experience in the online gaming industry
- Previous work experience in a similar Operations role
- Basic understanding of commercial operations
- Ability to adapt quickly to the business needs
- Eagerness to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills
- Bilingual in written and spoken Chinese and English
In charge of this recruitment process is our partner SmartConsulting.net, who are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. They are specialized in the iGaming industry, both B2B and B2C. SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taipei/Taichung).