iGaming Company (B2B) / Key Account Manager, Asia (Mandarin)
iGaming - Manila, Taipei
Location: Malta or Manila/Taipei
Ready for a new challenge, ready to join one the largest iGaming providers in the world? Now you have the opportunity to join the team in Malta with Asia as your market (potentially you can be based in Manila/Taipei and work as a consultant).
As a Key Account Manager, you will be a member of the Account Management team, responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of our already existing partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders focusing on the Asian Market, mainly focusing on resellers.
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with operators and resellers.
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
- Coach and challenge our customers and partners, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts.
- Together with our clients create marketing promotions.
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling our gaming solutions.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each of your accounts.
- Develop the Asian market
We are looking for you with at least 2 years of iGaming experience in a sales and/or Account Management, with proven capabilities to build strong, and profitable client relations in an international environment. Casino experience/knowledge is a big plus, but not mandatory. 2 years in a B2B sales position is essential to be successful in this role. Likewise, experience in working within Asian facing clients/markets is a must.
Who We Are Looking For
You are a highly professional individual, with solid commercial leadership and economical mindset. You have a holistic view on strategic & tactical activities. You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s.
For this position native Chinese or Mandarin language skills are mandatory. This position will require travelling as well.
Your background in iGaming are within Sales/Business Development and/or Marketing.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
We would offer you a highly dynamic work environment, a culture that empowers you and puts team work first and colleagues from 50 different countries.
Want to know more? Please send in your application today!
In charge of this recruitment process is our partner SmartConsulting.net, who are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. They are specialized in the iGaming industry, both B2B and B2C. SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taipei/Taichung).