iGaming Company (B2C) / CMO
iGaming - Manila
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will be the company’s overall marketing strategist and lead programs in relation to increasing market share, revenue growth and improved profitability. This newly created role is responsible for all areas of the market with the aim of growing the business but also further improving player and VIP programs in a variety of channels through our core products. Therefore we look for someone with background and experience from the Asian iGaming market, preferably the operator side of the business.
The CMO will report to the CEO.
Key Scopes and Responsibilities:
1) Act as thought-leader & lead advocate for our suite of gaming products & services, including all aspects of branding, marketing and advertising strategy, marketing & promotions campaigns, and marketing performance metrics.
2) Own positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation and marketing strategy; Define and outline a comprehensive Go-To-Market plan across multiple and diverse customer population
3) The CMO will be responsible for the following in building the business across markets in these areas:
- Advertising & Sponsorships
- Creative / Branding
- Affiliates Management
- Database marketing
- Player Acquisition
- Promotions and events
- SEO Strategy & Management
- Website Layout & Design (Creative)
- Promotions & Bonus programs
- Player retention and attrition
4) Conduct market/competitive analyses and strategy development to create integrated marketing plans for new products and live games, including budget recommendations for new product launches.
5) Close coordination with various internal departments such as the Product and Technology Development teams amongst others
6) Will be part of the senior leadership team in Manila (Operating Council)
In charge of this recruitment process is our partner SmartConsulting.net, who are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. They are specialized in the iGaming industry, both B2B and B2C. SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taipei/Taichung).