iGaming Company (B2B) / Accountant
iGaming - Taipei
We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Founded in 2006, we revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators.
Today, we are composed of 3,800+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expense claim accounting –document processing and checking, entering data to accounting system, communication with employees in case of uncertainties, balance controlling.
- Business trip accounting – cost control, calculation of per diems, document checking, preparation of business trip order, communication with employees in case of uncertainties.
- Payment preparation in bank for expense claims and per diems.
- Preparation of necessary documentation for company’s representation costs. '
- Breakdown of communication costs by departments, sending data to relevant managers.
- Cost invoices – controlling, booking, communication with suppliers, sorting out issues.
- Annual stock taking of vendors (balance reconciliation letters).
- Monthly closing procedures: ensuring that month is closed properly – necessary calculations are done and posted.
- Preparation of summary table and order for employee taxable benefits, paid according to invoices, submission to payroll accountants.
- Assistance in audits, providing all necessary documents and information, prepare reports required by auditors.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences.
- Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- SQL server experience is nice to have
- Has demonstrated creative thinking and is passionate about data and data analysis
- Hungry for information and data driven conclusions
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Office programs and has advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work on medium to complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively implement change while maintaining and enhancing internal customer relationships
- Professional accounting education
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Good level of computer skills
- High sense of responsibility
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks; the ability to work in a team.
- Working with the best online gaming companies in the world
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Interesting job in a stable fast growing international company
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
In charge of this recruitment process is our partner SmartConsulting.net, who are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. They are specialized in the iGaming industry, both B2B and B2C. SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taipei/Taichung).