SmartConsulting.net / Researcher & Marketing Assistant (Taiwan)
iGaming - Asia
Location: Taichung, Taiwan
SmartConsulting.net is looking for a Researcher & Marketing Assistant (full-time) to be based in our office in central Taichung (Taiwan). This role will support and work closely with all team members across all of our international offices.
Our Researcher & Marketing Assistant will proactively identify and create a pipeline of outstanding talent for a number of roles across several of our clients and geographies across our international company. This will be achieved through proactively sourcing talent using a number of key tools including LinkedIn, networking and other job board CV searches.
You will create digital marketing content to support our business, ensuring you stay up-to-speed on latest digital marketing technologies that are relevant to us. This includes, but is not limited to: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Linkedin, video marketing and some SEO.
Summary of job description:
- Develop a continual pipeline of candidates through direct channels utilizing sources such as LinkedIn, other internet sourcing and networking.
- Making the first approach – having a conversation about candidates’ background, professional interests and assessing whether they may be the right fit for our client's needs and that they are interested.
- Mapping companies and industries to source relevant professionals in our key industries.
- Handling administrative tasks such as scheduling calls and meetings, drafting job descriptions etc.
- Create digital marketing content, via mainly Facebook and Linkedin, to support our business
- Responsible to update web page
- Prepare marketing material for events
- Follow-up and reporting on campaign results
All above in both English and Mandarin
Personality & Skills:
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as in team
- Positive thinker
- Proactive and naturally take initiatives
- Creative mindset
- Open to feedback and strives to improve yourself
- Result-driven personality, great attitude towards learning and achieving high targets.
- Preferably skilled in Photoshop and image/video editing
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English, writing and speaking
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Office
Why work at SmartConsulting.net?
- We have a strong and good position in the market
- Passionate and highly motivated colleagues
- Service-minded & high tempo
- Good track record - long lasting client relations
- High quality culture – thorough recruitment processes
- Commitment - we truly want to support both employers and candidates
- Good balance between hard work (high performance) and having fun together
- Crystal clear and mission-driven focus
- Open door transparency
- Great career opportunities
SmartConsulting.net is a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting, we also offer services in e-learning and academy. We are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).