iGaming Company (B2B) / Business Development Manager
iGaming - Taipei
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
iGaming Company (B2B) is a global business focused on the creation of innovative digital casino content. Employing approximately 100 people and with offices in Taiwan, Vancouver and Las Vegas. With 200+ games produced, we have developed games for all digital platforms whether they are land-based, online or mobile, and social gaming. We also offer a dynamic work environment and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced company working with leading edge technologies.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans as well as developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of our already existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Business Development Manager duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, understanding customer trends and leading his team in the right direction.
This role requires a deep understanding of the games segment and the requirements for both B2C and B2B end markets. The successful candidate will analyze market opportunities, identify target customers, define the go-to-market strategies and work with Brand Owners and Product teams to evolve our portfolio according to market requirements.
- Prospect, manage, and execute on new strategic partnerships to drive revenue growth and scale
- Seek opportunities for business development.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Responsible for heading up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop and implement account and sales plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s foreach of your existing and potential accounts.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions, competitive products offered and pricing of these.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization.
- Taking part in the game development process as well as development of the branding strategy
- Recruiting and managing a team of business development, sales and account managers, driving objectives, providing clear strategic directions for team members by analyzing their performance and continual service levels.
- You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s.
- Hands-on personality
- We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude.
- You must have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously.
- To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
- At least 3 years of B2B direct client Sales and/or Account Management experience
- At least 3 years of experiences in online gambling industry
- A proven track record within the online betting and gaming industry
- Well-connected within the industry and be able to leverage these connections with the purpose of securing new customers and growing sales
- Previous leadership roles within Sales & Account Management
- Good internal cross-functional communication skill
- Good conversational English and Mandarin
Nice to Have
- Proven capabilities to build strong, and profitable client relations within the technology industry, especially in an international working environment.
- People management experience – build strong teams, setting clear expectations, coach, feedback, inspire and engage
- High level understanding of internet technology would be an asset
- Excellent internal cross-functional communication skill
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).