iGaming Company (B2B) / Sales & Marketing Manager
iGaming - Manila
iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Conducts research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Writes strategic plans for sales and marketing that will support company goals for the year
- Ensures performance delivery of all sales and marketing initiatives to all Business Unit Heads/ Stakeholders
- Leads and motivates the team to achieve Department’s monthly KPI
- Initiates product or process improvement to increase efficiency
- Builds strong Sales and Marketing team through continuous training and upgrading of staff competencies
- Manage Digital Marketing service
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of Sales and Marketing experience, with 3+ years in the strategic profit and loss (P&L) experience in one company
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Knowledge of the product and related products; preferred background in th
- internet and online betting/gaming with prior positions at leading gaming destinations
- Ability to adapt, change, and be flexible in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).