iGaming Company (B2B) / Game Designer
iGaming - Manila
iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Game Designer.
Product Designer main responsibility is to take broad ideas and needs into simple, functional, beautiful products and features. He will work alongside Product Managers, developers, and other designers to define and deliver new features, translate concepts into living, breathing prototypes, and iterate on interactions, animations, and details to deliver pixel-perfect experiences
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work in one of our multi¬disciplinary product teams and collaborate with our Director of Design, stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering and user research to ensure a smooth, data-driven product development process
- Design and prototype elegant and highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
- Develop comprehensive annotated design specifications and functional documentation for our engineering team.
- Work with engineering team to help develop UI pattern toolkits.
- College graduate with in subjects in industrial designs, psychology of colors, business development, marketing
- Gaming design experience, with 3+ years in the mobile internet/gaming space
- Preferably with detailed knowledge of the product and related products; preferred background in the internet and online betting/gaming
- Critical thinker & analytical skill
- Self-starter, innovative, entrepreneurial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).