iGaming Company (B2C) / Affiliate Manager
iGaming - Malta
Being a driven iGaming operator, we have scaled at a fast pace and now boasts an international team of highly skilled and ambitious employees. As we expand to new markets and push for new opportunities, we are looking for three Affiliate Managers - one each for the following markets: Sweden, Russia and Germany. The right candidates should be enthusiastic, passionate individuals and self-manage who are also eager to learn.
You will be managing affiliate partnerships by finding potential affiliates and building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliates whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mindset, applicants must be social, flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Search for potential affiliates in the assigned market area
· Manage the existing portfolio of affiliate accounts with the objective of growing the assigned market with new depositing customers
· Analyze affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and costs
· Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve overall marketing and conversion to new depositing customers
· Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
· Start-up mentality, positive, can-do attitude and pro-active are a must
· Experience in affiliate account management in igaming
· Great communicator.
· Fluent in English. Knowledge of the assigned market language is a must.
· Methodical and good to play numbers
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).