iGaming Company (B2B) / Account Manager
iGaming - Manila
iGaming Company (B2B), who does events and exhibitions ,are looking for three Account Managers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Independently completes customer visits and product sales.
- Responsible for opening up large customer accounts, establishing stable customer relationships, and maintaining existing customer resources.
- Writing project needs analysis report and customer solutions.
- Complete sales target;.
- Conduct business negotiations, participate in drafting of specific terms of the sales contract and signing of contract.
- Other ad hoc work.
- Must be native proficient in both Chinese and English.
- Bachelor's degree or above, marketing and/or related majors.
- More than 3 years of sales experience.
- Prefer hospitality or gaming experience.
- Has good negotiation skills, strong public relations and business negotiation skills, and strong business development capabilities.
- Strong sense of responsibility, full of passion, able to handle work pressure with ease.
- Has good business ethics, customer service and market development awareness.
- Team player, diligent, practical, dedicated, good at learning and thinking.
- Preferably has independent sales planning capabilities.
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).