iGaming Company (B2B) / Marketing Assistant
iGaming - Manila
iGaming Company (B2B), who does events and exhibitions ,are looking for three Marketing Assistants.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Market research and analysis: Responsible for collecting and sorting of market information and competitor information of related industries; exporting research reports and providing leadership decisions.
- Our show promotion and recruit customers from online and offline;
- Engagement with customers;
- Media content contributions;
- A team player to contribute to product (price strategy, advertising sales strategy, website advertising) design;
- Planning and designing recruitment of exhibitors and visitors;
- Ad hoc projects/tasks
- Must be fluent in oral and written English and Chinese;
- College degree or above, with more than 3 years relevant work experience;
- Basic understanding of event (MICE) and website realization
- Solid understanding of marketing
- Prefer understanding of igaming
- With media maintenance presence and docking resources and experience, media promotion, network promotion strategies;
- Excellent communication skills, strong team spirit and responsible
- Will prioritize candidate with design experience
- Has solid text skills, with excellent editing, organization, finishing and writing capabilities, can independently complete the writing of news articles. Candidates with published works/successful cases are preferred;
- With professional background of exhibition industry is preferred;
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).