iGaming Company (B2C) / Marketing Specialist CRM
iGaming - Taiwan
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
iGaming Company (B2C) is expanding their team in Taiwan and are looking for a Marketing Specialist (CRM).
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning & delivering the strategy for CRM & Marketing across the department.
- Managing the team of marketing specialists day to day, with the responsibility of line managing a minimum of one member of the team.
- Ensuring the team is operationally excellent and providing the best customer experience.
- Improving reporting and understanding of segmented customer mix.
- Ongoing monitoring of competitors marketing efforts to understand how are we positioned compared to them and how can we smartly improve our exposure to keep top position on the market.
- Identifying and recommending improvement opportunities for processes, workflows etc.
- Responsible for the daily workflow of the team – regarding task management (delegation, estimation and execution of the task), recruitment of new team members and people management of the team as a whole.
- Taking part of the Evaluation process of the team members.
1. The position is directly subordinate to the Аsia Country Manager.
2. Functional relationships: with R&D department, Trading, QA team, Delivery department, Marketing Team, HR department. Internal: with all other positions in the Company.
1. 2+ years experience in CRM in iGaming
2. Мaster's degree.
3. Professional experience – previous working experience on the same position, excellent understanding of the gaming business, excellent knowledge of MS Office
4. Fluency in English and Chinese
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).