iGaming Company (B2B) / Development Manager
iGaming - Manila
iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Development Manager to join their team in Manila.
- Experienced individual that manages and oversees the daily performance of direct reports
- Responsible for leading the local engineering organization, including developers, testers and respective Managers/Leads (depending on size)
- Collaborates with local development teams to ensure efficiency as well as continuous improvement.
- Ensures the local development organization follows the agreed methodology, tools, policy, processes and guidelines.
- May act as the chairman of the Development Committee and is responsible for hosting and moderating the Development Committee meetings. Functions as the input and output to the rest of the organization for tasks that is managed by the committee.
- Takes part (or moderates) the Development Committee meeting with colleagues on other sites.
- When needed, suggests and discusses improvements to tools, policy, processes and guidelines to the Development Committee.
- Helps out with updating and reviewing the policy, processes and guidelines based on Development Committee decisions/action points
- Work actively to enable synergies and innovations in the local development organization.
- Ensure that the local development organization on a regular basis work to prevent vulnerabilities in the products from a software perspective.
- Plan and execute other tasks, long term as well as short term, act upon requests and instructions from Head of Engineering.
- Manages department to ensure high performance by meeting/aligning business goals
- Focuses the department on the effective execution of delivery and strategy
- Acts as representatives for the company in both internal and external dealings
- Collaborates with other departments in the company to ensure efficiency as well as continuous improvement.
- Updates and reviews policies, processes and guidelines within the scope of the department.
- Upholds and advocates the Company values and adherence to Company rules and regulations.
- Ensures department's compliance with processes and aligns activities
- Regularly provides and receives open and constructive feedback on performance, behaviour and skills.
- Conducts performance reviews according to the company's current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Conducts salary reviews according to the company's current policies and processes and in cooperation with Human Resources and Reporting Manager.
- Escalates employee issues to Human Resources
- Drives recruitment activities for the team
- Enhances department's competence and skills through training plans
- Strong Leadership, mentoring and continuous improvement mindset.
- Background in development.
- At least 3 years experiences managing multiple development teams.
- Either iGaming experience or SaaS (software as a service) experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).