iGaming Company / Game Presenters (Japanese, Korean and Hindi)
iGaming - Malta
iGaming Company is looking for multiple Game Presenters (Live Dealers) to join their team in Malta. We need Japanese, Korean and Hindi speaking people.
We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Founded in 2006, we revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators.
Today, we are composed of 5,000+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
- Host and deal a variety of casino games in a studio and live on camera for real players in a rotating shift (work) environment
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
- Provide an excellent service to our clients
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
You will benefit from:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Relocation Package (Flight & Accommodation)
- Up to 3 weeks industry leading training
- Night Shift Taxi Drop Off Service
- Loyalty Branded Gifts
- Free Gym Card
- Privilege Discount Card
- Individual development and career progression opportunities
- Make-up, educational and industry-focused workshops
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, and if you:
- Are a team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in Japanese, Korean or Hindi - plus ok in English
- Are a mature and hardworking individual
- Know how to focus on customer needs and satisfaction
- Have a dedicated and motivated approach to work
- Have a sense of responsibility and can follow procedures
- Have the ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
- Previous international experience is a plus
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).