iGaming Company (B2B) / Business Development Manager
iGaming - Asia
Location: Bangkok (open for remote workers as well)
iGaming Company (B2B) is a company build to create an online gaming platform. The team functions with the passion, freedom of a start-up, yet with the resources and experience of a great team.
Our products are both innovative from a design perspective, but also utilize modern technologies and delivery approach. The platform is built to standout in the gaming industry which provides critical functions that other system in the market does not provide.
The Business Development Manager is the person in charge of bringing in and managing the company's client relationships. You will be in charge of finding and building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company. The goal is to sell the gaming platform and keep clients accounts. Business Development Managers will be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, and marketing.
- Generate new sales, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
Skills and Qualifications:
- AM/Sales experience
- iGaming Experience
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Solid network in the industry
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Fluency in English (and preferably other asian language)
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).