iGaming Company(B2B) / Back Office Administrator
iGaming - Taipei
Location : Taipei
iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Back Office Administrator to join their team in Taiwan.
- Creates new tables or existing tables for new licensees in BackOffice as per request.
- Performs changes related to table configurations in BackOffice.
- Performs with video and audio check after all changes that are related to table configurations in BackOffice.
- Identifies defects and manages to resolution.
- Assess product usability and reliability and provide feedback and recommendations for improvements to direct manager.
- Provide recommendations regarding improvements in current processes.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- While performing day-to-day duties, pays attention and focuses on process improvement, optimization and efficiency.
- Setting up new casinos.
- Setting up the tables for casino in the back office according to casino request questionnaire.
- Enabling tables for casino.
- Create and manage required back office and TTS accounts and any other according to requirements and standards.
- Keep relevant documentation up to date (wiki, etc.). 3.14. Ensure casino enrollment into Evolution daily processes — reporting, quality checks, proactive monitoring etc.
- Ensure all involved parties are up to date upon going live.
- Casino limits update.
- Updates all job related manuals.
- Key Performance Indicators — collect and analyze.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Request the manager to provide timely and accurate job assignments and to secure necessary resources for execution of job responsibilities and tasks.
- Provide the manager proposals for work improvement.
- The employee is responsible for proper, high quality and timely execution of his job obligations;
- For the process accomplishment of performed main duties and results;
- For trusted work resources and items;
- For the compliance and accuracy of the provided information;
- For the compliance of actions to internal regulations and instructions;
- For other activities related to person safety.
Qualification requirements :
- Requires secondary education.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Requires the work experience within BackOffice, Confluence (WIKI), TTS, Jira.