iGaming Company (B2B) / Marketing Manager
iGaming - Manila, Kuala Lumpur
Location: Manila or Kuala Lumpur
iGaming Company (B2B) is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. With offices in Manila and Kuala Lumpur, we are focused on producing games that are innovative and provide new experiences for the player that over time will maximize player lifetime values and drive enhanced profitability to our clients.
Our games are specifically designed for Asian players, featuring themes, graphics, animations, music and algorithms to which Asian players will connect. We “understands your players” and is dedicated to delivering games that engage players and increase player lifetime values.
- Craft and implement integrated marketing strategies to achieve high growth goal for the Asian market.
- Formulate and execute digital marketing strategies, including but not limited to content marketing and social media, to improve online presence
- Organize, coordinate and execute online and offline marketing campaigns
- Organize, coordinate and execute tradeshows
- Plan and perform end-to-end events management
- Set up marketing process to collect market data, and establish monitoring tools to track and evaluate the performance of marketing activities
- Proactively evaluate and improve processes to deliver high quality marketing results
- Manage internal stakeholders and external marketing partners
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 4+ years of Marketing experience within, preferably within Online Gaming or E-Commerce space
- Successful track record in developing and executing marketing projects for brand portfolio
- Solid understanding of company's business strategies and industry trends
- Working knowledge of marketing, development strategies, and best practices
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Strong management skills
- Vast communication skills, internally and externally
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term. We are looking for high-potential individuals who are passionate and committed to driving sustainable market share. If you have an exceptional appetite for growth, this is a great opportunity for individuals to step up to lead a team, and to be make a direct positive impact to the growth of the organisation.
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).