iGaming Company (B2B) / Social Media Manager
iGaming - Manila, Kuala Lumpur
Location: Manila or Kuala Lumpur
With offices in Manila and Kuala Lumpur, we focus on producing games that are innovative and provide new experiences for the player that over time will maximize player lifetime values and drive enhanced profitability to our clients.
Our games are specifically designed for Asian players, featuring themes, graphics, animations, music and algorithms to which Asian players will connect. We “understands your players” and is dedicated to delivering games that engage players and increase player lifetime values.
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including the company’s website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Baidu and Ticktok)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
Minimum 4 years of marketing and social media management experience, preferably within Online Gaming or E-Commerce space
- Experience in planning and executing marketing projects for Social Media Platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Baidu and Ticktok
- Understanding of company's business strategies and industry trends
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term. We are looking for high-potential individuals who are passionate and committed to driving sustainable market share. If you have an exceptional appetite for growth, this is a great opportunity for individuals to step up to lead a team, and to be make a direct positive impact to the growth of the organisation.
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).