iGaming Company (B2B) / Game Producer
iGaming - Taipei
We are a global business focused on the creation of innovative digital casino content. Employing approximately 100 people and with offices in Taiwan, Vancouver and Las Vegas. With 200+ games produced, we have developed games for all digital platforms whether they are land-based, online or mobile, and social gaming. We also offer a dynamic work environment and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced company working with leading edge technologies.
As a Game Producer, you will be responsible for overseeing the development of our slot games while ensuring a high level of quality standards are met for every game. With the help of the Creative and Design teams, you are in charge of defining and composing supporting game design documentation. The role will require full ownership of ensuring project timelines, quality, and overall delivery efficiency are met to the product team’s expectations. You will be at the forefront of all coordination and communication across teams and stakeholders at every stage of the development process from conceptualization to post-launch.
This role requires a good understanding of the game development process across various functions and technology stacks. Understanding slot games and the iGaming industry will prove to be a huge asset in aligning game development to our product and brand strategy, giving you more freedom and independence to drive and take ownership of the overall game product-lifecycle.
- Manage the production of visually compelling, high-quality, slot games
- Plan and oversee every game development project
- Coordinate and drive a global creative, design and technology team to compose quality games within expected time frames
- Create and manage all game production documentation
- Work with Project Manager to drive all functional output of game production (Creative, Math/Game Design, Engineering, QA)
- Manage the deliverables of any 3rd party sources for game production assets or components
- Oversee the launch of the game across our distribution channels in coordination with supporting functions (ITO, Account Managers, Marketing)
- Contribute to post-launch game performance evaluation and retrospectives for future game quality and development improvement
- Continuously improve and develop on our game development process and best practices
- Contribute to improving the quality of our games, the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of our processes
- Your attention to detail is strong and have a knack for identifying design issues/gaps within the details.
- You have a good grasp of all game production functions (Art, Animation, Design/Math, Game Client and Server-Side development, QA).
- You are driven by results and get motivated by achieving or overachieving game performance and engagement metrics.
- You have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously.
- You can manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
- 2-3+ years slot producer or product ownership role
- Experience managing a product development team of 5+ members (developers, creatives, designers, QA)
- Strong time management skills and fluency in the agile methodology
- Excellent internal cross-functional communication skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- A portfolio of well performed games that you have produced.
- High level understanding of the iGaming industry.
- Hands on development background (engineering, testing, design or creative).
- Mandarin verbal and written communication abilities
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).