iGaming Company (B2C) / Responsible Gaming Officer
iGaming - Malta
We are currently looking for a Responsible Gaming Officer who will fit in our fantastic dream team. Previous experience with Customer Service and Responsible Gaming required.
• Ensuring compliance with Responsible Gaming legislative requirements
• Continuous monitoring of accounts where RG concerns have been identified
• Analyzing player activity to identify potential problem gambling patterns
• Interacting with customers in Responsible Gambling-related matters
• Contributing to the improvement of Responsible Gaming policies and procedures
• Testing of new Responsible Gaming features
Skills and capabilities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Analytical, systematic and thorough
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Professional, confident, positive and empathic personality
• Native level of English
• Previous experience with Customer Service and Responsible Gaming required
We are on an infinite journey, where our goal is to create an outstanding workplace. We believe in releasing the talent and creativity in every person who works with us. Our bright open-plan office is in the heart of Malta’s amusement area with plenty of cafes and restaurants to choose from and offers a modern, relaxed and welcoming environment. Naturally, we offer private life and health insurance, health benefits, family-friendly company policies as well as exciting company events. Welcome!
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).