iGaming Company (B2B) / Key Account Manager
iGaming - Asia
We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
Founded in 2006, we revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators.
Today, we are composed of 5,000+ hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 13 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
Due to continued growth within the business, we are now looking for two (2) Key Account Managers to join our team in Taipei. This role will put you in front of our key clients where you would be responsible for successfully developing, maintaining and expanding all key account management activities whilst also being an intermediary between the operation and clients to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and solutions accordingly.
- Liaise with in-house resources and operators to undertake promotional fulfilment and analysis of campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Keep close track on the performance of promotional campaigns to identify problems or issues that may arise
- Work closely with the Marketing to optimize the strategy and ensure KPI targets are met
- Represent the entire range of the company’s products
- Distribute and present information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective key account relationships
- Act as intermediary between internal departments and clients
- Act as escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action
- Provide root-cause analysis, drive continuous improvement and execution of solutions
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Degree in Economics and/or Marketing
- Solid experience in sales
- Experience in iGaming
- Fluent professional Mandarin and English
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgement
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong drive for results
- Willingness to travel
- Working with the best online gaming companies in the world
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Interesting job in a stable fast growing international company
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
SmartConsulting.net is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartConsulting.net are specialized in the iGaming industry (both operators and providers). SmartConsulting.net have local representation in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei).